Scottsdale Life Coach
For many people living a recovery lifestyle, being clean and sober doesn’t necessarily translate into a better life. Even if you’ve been sober for years, you may find that many of the problems that led to addiction or relapse still loom. If you’re in this situation, you may find personal happiness and fulfillment elusive. You may even doubt whether you can maintain sobriety or that recovery is worth all the difficulty.
The role of a life coach is to help you with your everyday routine and help you make adjustments that lead to a rewarding way of life. Happiness, joy, and passion are obtainable, but merely maintaining sobriety may not be enough to achieve these states of being. To truly get the most out of life, your life coach will help you learn habits that promote mental, physical, emotional and spiritual wellness.
Dana Gagnier is a life coach and sober companion dedicated to helping you discover a better way to live. Whether you’ve been sober for years or are struggling to live a life of recovery, our life coaching team will help you with your daily life and teach you to develop a strong body, healthy mind, and spiritual values. A life coach will custom tailor a program just for you, so contact us today and find out how you can lead a rewarding life.
Scottsdale Life Coach – Phoenix Life Coach
- A life coach teaches you to make new habits that lead to a healthier, enjoyable happier lifestyle
- Life coaching can benefit individuals, families, and couples
- Your life coach will get intimately involved in your life so that problems can be identified and managed
- You deserve to live a rewarding life, so contact us today and find out more about life coaching
Many people associate a life coach with the lifestyles of the rich and famous. While many life coaches and sober companion companies work with athletes, celebrities, and musicians, we are a local business serving regular working people in the Phoenix and Scottsdale area.
Our Scottsdale life coaching team members are also in recovery and live the recovery lifestyle. They understand the unique challenges you face because they did the work, and learned to live a rewarding life. Making the transition to a sober life is difficult, but finding real meaning behind your existence poses another challenge that many people find difficult to overcome.
If you’re ready to take the next step in the recovery process, contact a Phoenix life coach who can help you rediscover the joys of living a healthy and rewarding life.
Customized life coaching for individuals, couples, and families
Many people come out of treatment with a positive attitude, determined to stay sober. Once they return to their daily routine, they are thrust right back into the same lifestyle that led to addiction or relapse. This is the main reason why recidivism is so high among recovering addicts. Even if you’re able to maintain sobriety, you may still find your life unfulfilling. This is where phase 2 recovery can occur with a life coach.
What you really need in these situations is someone who can help you make a transition into an entirely new lifestyle, accompanied by a brand new outlook on life. This is the role of your Scottsdale life coach.
They come into your life and teach you a new way to live. As your old way of life fades away, your new life instills you with pride and happiness built upon a foundation of honesty and transparency.
This change brings lasting benefits to your life, and as you accept your own responsibility, your Phoenix life coach slowly steps away. Five individual or group session is the average time others have invested into this new phase of recovery and has proven to be sustainable.
Life coaching benefits any recovering addict who desires more fulfilling relationships. Our life coaches can work with you and your spouse, or entire families, so that everyone can learn to enjoy the best life has to offer.
Scottsdale life coach – living life one day at a time
Your Phoenix life coach will focus on your lifestyle and urge changes that help you make a healthy transition into a better way of living. The ultimate goal is to build a like-minded community around you, so that you have the ongoing support you need to maintain your new outlook. In addition, you will be guided to use your own skills to enrich and empower your best recovering self.
What are some of the ways your life coach help you accomplish these goals? Consider the following.
- Individual and Group sessions – You will learn about your own personal empowerment and discover your passion. You will learn how to use the 12 steps and the 12 traditions to change your everyday living skills and relationships. You will get a boost or rediscover your spirituality which will change your old belief and perceptions.
- Focus on your home environment – Whether you’re in treatment or have been sober for years, your living environment often plays an integral role in your mental well being and happiness. It has been said that one’s home is an outward expression of their inner mind, so it’s vital that your environment be clean, organized, and free from triggers. Your life coach will help you establish a new routine based on maintaining a healthy home.
- Getting your body into shape – Simply being sober does not make a healthy body. If you’re struggling to find a more rewarding way to live happy with your sobriety, it’s quite possible that poor physical health is to blame. Addiction takes a toll on the body, so it’s important to focus on physical wellness to bring your health back into a state of harmony. As your body becomes stronger, so too will your mind.Good health requires nutritious meals made with quality food, so your life coach can teach you how to prepare healthier options. They will also educate you about the importance of a good night’s sleep. Your life coach may also suggest that you try acupuncture, hypnotherapy, or other types of treatments in order to improve your overall health.
- Finding meaning in your daily life – Your life coach will help you detach from negativity and toxic people so you can be restored to a meaningful life. In their place you will learn the benefits of a spiritual life, putting your trust in the hands of a power greater than yourself through the use of prayer and meditation. A meaningful life is a rewarding life, which also helps as you lead a life fully focused on recovery.
- Better communication for lasting relationships – Relationships often suffer when you’re an addict in recovery.. Getting sober doesn’t repair these relationships in and of itself. In fact, relationships can continue to suffer for many years after sobriety if trust isn’t restored through honest communication.
Phoenix Life Coach
- Your Scottsdale life coach will help you repair damaged relationships with family, friends, children and spouses, and then teach you to nurture them by learning honest appreciation and clean effective communication. Communication is at the heart of any healthy relationship, and your life coach can work with you in group settings, with your spouse or other family members to facilitate this goal.
- Ongoing training to keep your mind focused – Without focus, it’s easy to slip into old habits that contribute to an unhealthy lifestyle, or even relapse. Your Phoenix life coach will encourage you to attend and engage with 12 step meetings. Other treatments that could prove beneficial include group, individual, equine, and relationship therapy. Your life coach may also suggest you seek help from medical health professionals in both physiological and psychiatry fields.
- Assistance from a support group made up of people just like you – Only someone living the life of recovery can truly understand your journey. Every member of our life coaching team is also in recovery, so you benefit from their firsthand experience. They did the work. They know how challenging it can be. They also know how rewarding it is.Recovery isn’t easy, and challenging yourself to adjust a new lifestyle takes courage and dedication. You shouldn’t have to feel like something is missing from your life. Instead, you should enjoy the natural highs and lows that accompany sobriety, while feeling content, happy, and passionate about the things you love most.
Your new lifestyle will slowly replace the old. By integrating physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual health into your daily routine, you will find the fulfillment that’s missing from your life. Your life coach will offer you a new path toward happiness and fulfillment.
Can a life coach really help me?
If you’re finding it difficult to stay sober, or you’re living the recovery life but still not satisfied with your life, a Phoenix life coach can help. Traditional treatments offer a safe environment where it’s easy to tell yourself that positive change is possible. However, when the treatment is over you’re thrust back into the same routine you practiced before seeking help. Putting a healthy person into a sick place doesn’t make sense, and it’s why so many find it impossible to attain a healthy, happy lifestyle.
The problems you faced while struggling with sobriety aren’t likely to disappear just because you’re sober. When you return home after a traditional treatment program, or you’ve been clean and sober for a period of time, you may find that problems such as these still exist:
- Marital issues
- Legal problems
- Financial concerns
- Employment or job issues
- Damaged relationships with friends and family
- Employment dissatisfaction
- Feeling empty and without direction or passion
These problems may have slipped back into your life in recovery but your Scottsdale life coach helps you face these problems head-on so that you can manage them in a positive way. Our goal is to restore personal empowerment and accept your recovery lifestyle with a sense of pride.
The life coaching process usually takes 5 individual or group sessions to renew your enthusiasm for recovery and bring bliss back into your life. Once it’s completed, you will have a new outlook on life and a support system made up of people that you can trust.
How life coaching works
The concern is primarily with concrete changes in your everyday real life, including actualizing your potential, promoting your growth, improving your efficiency and empowering your to resolving symptoms. This work is geared to make relatively healthy people healthier and passionate and enthusiastic about their lives as well as to alleviate the suffering of people who are not living a healthy lifestyle.
The work is done with an individual’s conscious experience, while helping him or her understand that sometimes their self-limiting behavior is brought on by thoughts and feelings and beliefs about which they are unaware. Being held accountable and guiding you into or back to the life you deserve in recovery.
How hypnotherapy from your Scottsdale life coach works
Hypnosis is defined as a trance-like state of mind. Trance is a natural state and occurs in everyday life. Like when you get absorbed into reading a good book, zoned out when you’re driving, or stare blankly at a television screen. The hypnotic trance, however, differs from everyday trance activity in that it is an intentional shift into an altered state of awareness, into a state of highly concentrated attention and absorption.
During a hypnosis session with your Phoenix life coach, you are open to suggestibility, relaxation and heightened imagination. This is why your desires given to you by a hypnotherapist can be considered as real. Studies of hypnosis have demonstrated that major changes in thinking patterns and behavior can be accomplished purely by the psychological technique of suggestion.
The end goal is that you will begin making changes in your life with more accuracy than with traditional therapies. For addicts, this means observing or reacting to compulsive thoughts in a new light, and gaining mastery over them and creating a new way to live.
Dana Gagnier – Your Phoenix life coach
Dana Gagnier LC, CCtH is a professional life coach serving clients in the Phoenix and Scottsdale area. Your life coaching program will be custom tailored specifically to you, so contact us today so that we can start working on your new life together.
Dana is a certified life coach and clinically certified hypnotherapist and received her degree in transformational psychology which concentrates on body, mind and soul from Southwest College of Healing Arts in Tempe. Since 2010 she has been a private practitioner, helping people just like you develop a more rewarding way of life.
Every member of Dana’s team are living the recovery lifestyle. Dana has 27 years of personal recovery in co-dependency and addiction, during which she has refined her ability to help others learn the benefits of a healthy lifestyle.
Our team actively pursues training that helps us reach our goals. We regularly attend meetings focused on effective communication, team building, and community lifestyle support. We better ourselves every day so that we can teach you to do the same and get the most out of life.