Scottsdale Sober Companion
Learning to live a clean and sober life requires more than just not using and/or drinking. If you have already been to traditional substance abuse treatment then you understand how difficult it is returning to everyday living and maintaining sobriety. The majority of those completing traditional treatment relapse. If you are seeking sobriety for the first time or you are looking to change your approach to sobriety, a Scottsdale sober companion can help. With us you will experience a guided, fresh approach to recovery and living life free from addiction and alcoholism.
With the guidance of a Sober companion you learn to live each day free from using in your own home. Your sober companion shows you how to stop using/drinking by teaching you how to develop and maintain a physical, emotional, mental and spiritually rewarding life. Your Scottsdale sober companion is experienced, and dedicated to helping you lose the desire to use/drink and establish mind, body and soul serenity.
Whether you’ve tried traditional treatment or are wanting to get clean and/or sober for the first time, take the next step. Your program with Scottsdale sober companion is custom tailored, allowing you to remain in your own home. You will experience daily one-on-one care allowing you to have sustainable recovery skills.
Scottsdale Sober Companion – Phoenix Sober Companion
- A sober companion helps you face the day-to-day challenges that are neglected by traditional treatment programs
- With our step-down process, you are eased into independent living with sustainable recovery
- Your sober companion team will help you identify and eliminate cravings and triggers and create a workable relapse prevention plan
- The Sober Companion AZ team is dedicated to recovery and will help you discover what it means to truly enjoy a clean and sober healthy and happy lifestyle
Other sober companion companies only work with famous celebrities, musicians and athletes. We work with anyone who suffers from addiction and alcoholism who has the desire to change their life.
We are a local company with team members who are living a recovery lifestyle and are uniquely suited to help you learn to be clean and sober as well as happy, healthy and fulfilled. In other words; our team has been there, they are in recovery and they can teach you to experience the art of living clean and sober one day at a time.
With costs comparable to traditional treatment, working with a Phoenix sober companion makes sense. We come into your environment and educate you about the disease of addiction and how anyone can stop using, lose the desire to use and find a new way to live with pride and gratitude. Our current client success rate is 100% and our goal is to keep it that way. Get out of your own way and call today for the help that will change your life.
Why treatment often fails, even when someone really wants to get sober
No matter how strong your desire to get sober may be, the realities of addiction pose obstacles that most people simply can’t overcome. According to Scientific American Magazine, relapse rates for addicts fall somewhere above 75%, which is about the same rate of relapse for people who attempt sobriety on their own. So, why do so many people find it so hard to stay sober, even after seeking traditional treatment?
The treatment industry standard is to take a sick, using/drinking person and place them in facility away from their everyday triggers. There they learn about sobriety and a recovery lifestyle via group and individual therapy sessions. In addition, they are often taken to 12-step meetings. Throughout this process while in treatment, the client is able to stay clean and sober.
Then they return to their normal everyday environment.
Phoenix Sober Companion
Once they are out of the treatment program’s controlled environment, they are thrust into their old way of life with only a written aftercare plan. Indeed, nothing about their daily life has changed. Without any real life living experience they are often unprepared to handle the triggers that lead to multiple challenges and relapse.
Relapses after treatment can and often lead to overdose, sometimes fatal. Returning to sobriety is then intense and complicated because of heightened shame, ego, blame and mistrust.
If any of this sounds familiar, then you understand the hurdles of recovery and lasting sustainable sobriety. How can a sober companion AZ help you make the transition to a new clean and sober healthy lifestyle?
Your Scottsdale sober companion assists you to learn to live clean and or sober one day at a time.
Working side by side with you, your committed Phoenix sober companion enters your life to teach you daily routines and experiences with a personalized curriculum and schedule focused specifically on your unique needs. What follows is an overview of how our sober companion team will help you make the transition to a new way to live your life.
- Clean up your home environment – When using, your daily life is based on routines which include triggers. Living a clean and sober life is extremely difficult if your home and habits remain the same. Your sober companion will help you change and renew your home and living environment so that you can focus on a recovery routine with minimal obstacles. The goal is to eliminate home triggers and alter muscle memories so that you are free to embrace a recovery lifestyle.
- Maintaining a healthy body – Restoring and maintaining good physical health is the foundation of sustainable recovery. Your sober companion team will teach you a healthy balanced routine which includes exercise, food preparation, meal times, eating, sleep, fun and play. Your sober companion may also suggest additional treatments of acupuncture and or vitamin therapies. If necessary our program will facilitate appointments with physicians and psychiatrists who will join us in assisting you with physical and mental health issues.
- Swapping the mundane for something meaningful – Living a life filled with drinking and/or using strips joy and numbs all feelings, both the good and bad. Without joy and with the unmanageability of daily use, life seems meaningless. Getting and staying clean and sober will allow you to rediscover your passions and connect with a power greater than yourself. This is done through exploring the different aspects of spirituality that best suits you. Your sober companion helps you to reconnect spiritually by utilizing the practice of medication, prayer, writing and finding and engaging in your true-life passions.
- Communicate and appreciate loved ones – Spouses, children, parents, siblings and friends are also affected when they love and interact daily with someone suffering from addiction. Repairing and nurturing these relationships is a part of maintaining recovery. Our weekly family groups start after you are 30 days sober and provide a safe healing environment where everyone learns and practices effective communication skills. This allows the opportunity for the whole family to heal and grow together.
- Living with accountability – With your tailored sober companion plan, your accountability is taught and practiced daily. As you begin stepping down to increased independence, you are monitored through an electronically transmitted breathalyzer, GPS monitoring, random urine testing, phone check-ins and weekly groups. Your continued independence along with your new recovery skills create and restore your dignity and self-respect allowing you to experience gratitude.With this new, recovery lifestyle, you will have pride in maintaining your own accountability. With pride comes gratitude, and each day it will become something that flows naturally and makes you feel good about yourself.
- Training and Education – You will learn how millions of others stay sober daily through 12 step meetings and how to integrate what you learn into your daily lifestyle. Through this you will learn to grasp the importance of community, fellowship and spirituality. You will also be involved in weekly individual life coaching and therapy, cranial sacral therapy, couples therapy and peer and family groups. In addition, our program includes 6 months of alumni groups.
- Help from people just like you – To live a life with sustainable recovery, you will be helped by people who share your recovery lifestyle. Your sober companion is also in recovery, so you will learn from their training and their firsthand experiences. This kind of hands-on companionship will focus on relapse prevention through daily recovery routines. Your life should be fun, rewarding, and exciting, so your sober companion focuses on restoring your passions and natural highs. Through this, you will achieve contentment and experience honest passion for the life you deserve.
As your old lifestyle fades away, it’s replaced by a recovery-based way of life. This can only be accomplished by integrating physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual health into your daily routine. Your Phoenix sober companion team is with you every step of the way offering the education and support you need to succeed.
Who can benefit from working with a Scottsdale sober companion
We help anyone who has a drinking problem, uses prescriptions drugs, over the counter drugs and or illegal drugs. Anyone who suffers from addiction and has the desire to live a sober life will benefit from working with a sober companion. If you have tried traditional treatment without success or you have never been clean or sober before but need and want to change, then reach out for a consultation.
Sometimes, people suffering from addiction may not necessarily believe they need to stay sober, yet understand that their life needs to change in some dramatic way. Addiction issues lead to failed marriages, legal problems, employment issues, destroyed families, depression and desperation. The sober companion AZ team can help family members with an intervention so that your loved ones can find help they need. We will help you address all of these situations so that you realize that a life of recovery doesn’t mean giving up, but surrendering to a new way of life.
How your Phoenix sober companion program works
Our program starts with by analyzing your situation and creating an individualized sober companion schedule and curriculum. In the beginning, most will have a high concentration of monitoring, training and education through constant companionship. Your companion will be with you through each daily change, so that you can develop habits that are desirable and promote sustainable recovery. These changes are taken step by step with your complete involvement. With your achievements, you will begin the step-down process, taking you all the way to independence recovery. If you want to reach the summit of a mountain, it requires many small steps that ultimately reward you with the journey of a life worth living.
With some clients, this initial phase of the program will last anywhere from a few weeks to 45 days. During this time, your sober companion will be a large part of your daily life. The next step in the program is your step-down period which can be 30 to 90 days. Then you will engage in our 6-month aftercare protocol and your personal journey toward a sober life truly begins. We support you through monitoring and supporting your recovery progress through your challenges and successes for a full year. When you’re fully living a sustainable lifestyle, you become a member of the recovery alumni.
Some aspects of our Phoenix sober companion program are billable via insurance. You are responsible to pay the companionship portion of the program, but we are challenging insurance companies to recognize the provable results we offer. We are hopeful that they will soon offer more coverage for sober companion services.
Every member of our Scottsdale Sober Companion team are all living in recovery. We believe that this is the best way to help people like you who are striving toward a more healthy, happy sober life. The only way you can be healthy is if your sober companion is healthy, and we are good at what we do because we did the hard work required to get where we are today.
Our entire Scottsdale sober companions regularly attends meetings, focuses on team building, effective communication, and community lifestyle support. A key part of the recovery lifestyle is learning to better yourself every day. Our role is to help you achieve these same goals, so that you can experience a rewarding life filled with joy.
Contact a Scottsdale sober companion today
Are you ready to live a sober life each and every day? Contact a member of our Phoenix sober companion team today and take the first step toward the life you deserve and have always wanted to live.